Monday, May 11, 2009

another week of loneliness


salam..
ive been doing nothing since the last time i met my supervisor. now im totally 'paralysed' since yesterday because of financially broke and diseases..my entire family were sick since we went to pd..hopefully we will be great soon..
now, everyone updated their blogs, no matter ho much info that they get, they want to use this kind of blog as a medium of connecting people especially in our cohort..when i looked at mozaiq's blog together with reekey..it seems that they are lonely..we've been together for the past 6 years and sometimes we cannot accept the fact that we were departed from each other..ive going through this kind of feeling since last year when they went to maktab for practicum n eventually i can adapt that feeling now..
we got approximately a month to do nothing and then we have to undergo KISSM and BTN..im thinking of where should my wife will be stay as im not around for a month? and also, where should i get money for my family? my debts are going bigger n i dont know how to pay to them..i really hopes that money will drop from the sky..huhu
the pic shows me and my felow students in SMK Methodist (ACS) Klang

p/s: want to join my brute? log on to http://superider27.mybrute.com and be my students!!

No comments:

Post a Comment